While personally I quite enjoy the occasional edition of Politics Scotland, especially its utterly mismatched pumping dance music theme tune, I must admit that I’ve never quite got into BBC Parliament’s other non-Westminster coverage. Until, that is, this coming bank holiday Monday:
Mayor’s Question Time
BBC Parliament (Freeview 81, Sky 504, Virgin 612, Freesat 201)
Monday 26 May 2008
11.00 to 13.45
Coverage of questions in the London Assembly to Mayor Boris Johnson at his first session of Mayor’s Questions since his election on 1 May.
Recorded Wednesday 21 May.
So for those of us sadly unable to join Ken in the public gallery to see the Assembly grilling Boris this Wednesday, we can instead spend nearly three hours of our bank holiday seeing what happened.
(If you can’t wait that long, you can alternatively watch a webcast of the event either live at 10am this coming Wednesday, or recorded from Wednesday afternoon onwards.)
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- cod ghost prestige hack on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Cycle Hire Use Is Falling | Londonist on Is Barclays Cycle Hire In Trouble?
- prank apps on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Biedronka gazetka alkohole on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Boris by numbers | The Musings of a Red Dalek on Venezuela Cash Watch 1/9/08
- http://the-light-fantastic.info/ on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- ジーパン ファッション on Oyster On South West Trains In Jeopardy
- minilanet.bloggplatsen.se on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV