While personally I quite enjoy the occasional edition of Politics Scotland, especially its utterly mismatched pumping dance music theme tune, I must admit that I’ve never quite got into BBC Parliament’s other non-Westminster coverage. Until, that is, this coming bank holiday Monday:
Mayor’s Question Time
BBC Parliament (Freeview 81, Sky 504, Virgin 612, Freesat 201)
Monday 26 May 2008
11.00 to 13.45
Coverage of questions in the London Assembly to Mayor Boris Johnson at his first session of Mayor’s Questions since his election on 1 May.
Recorded Wednesday 21 May.
So for those of us sadly unable to join Ken in the public gallery to see the Assembly grilling Boris this Wednesday, we can instead spend nearly three hours of our bank holiday seeing what happened.
(If you can’t wait that long, you can alternatively watch a webcast of the event either live at 10am this coming Wednesday, or recorded from Wednesday afternoon onwards.)
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Simon Atkinson on Great Boris Lies #15: English Ski Instructors Forbidden On The Slopes Of The French Alps
- work from home on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- gta online money glitch on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- eteries stoiximaton on Neo-Victorian Age Update – We Apologise For The Late Running Signalling
- Elmtree on 20mph Trial On Blackfriars Bridge
- Elmtree on Vintage Bus Parade For London Commuters
- Steve Rochford on Routemaster’s Open Platform vs New Bus For London’s Cramped And Cluttered Rear Exit
- clash-of-clans-Hack-cheats-download-v10-0b-iphone on Literally watch Boris
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV