Boris will be putting in an appearance on BBC London tomorrow evening, Friday 6 June, at 6.30pm on BBC One.

They’re soliciting questions for the presenter to put to Boris: e-mail yours to yourlondon@bbc.co.uk now!

And if you need any inspiration, Dave Hill’s list‘s not a bad starting point.

11 Responses to Boris on BBC London tomorrow evening

1. WillH says:

Okay, so I give this site another two months max before the contributors get as bored as the (evidently fast dwindling)readership and call it a day.

Why would we when you provide us with such ceaseless entertainment, Will?

3. WillH says:

Ah Comrade Bensixski,

Still trying to ingratiate yourself with the hard-left over at Lenin’s Tomb?. Still waiting for the revolution? You guys crack me up. Its like the remedial class for GCSE social studies over there. Oh wait a minute, you are still doing your GCSEs aren’t you comrade? Well, when you’ve finished them and had a chance to grow up a little, get back in touch. I’d love to hear how the revolution’s coming along…In the meantime, get back to manning the barricades and agitating for class war, lol…

It would be sad if it wasn’t so funny, brother!

AS Levels, actually, Senator McCarthy, and I’m extremely amused by your pleas for me to ‘grow up’, followed by your creating a fictitious system of political beliefs for me and using the term ‘lol’.

Anyway, when you’re finished trolling, feel free to exacerbate the ‘dwindling’ trend of our readership.

5. WillH says:

Ooooooh, AS Levels! I stand corrected Comrade.

Anyway, it must be nearly your bedtime. Little communists need their sleep…the Revolution won’t start itself you know! lol.

6. WillH says:

Oh, and yes, I will avail myself of the opportunity of exacerbating the dwindling trend of your readership. I’m off – but I’ll pop by every now and then to watch this site’s demise. Have fun!

You’re wrong Senator McCarthy, I am wholeheartedly enamoured with democratic governmental structures. In fact, I consider it testament to the efficacy of our nation that even you are allowed to vote.

Now, if you want to continue this harmless but relatively tiresome bickering, I suggest that you sign up to Comment is Free. In the meantime, you didn’t make it very nice to talk to you.

9. Goodness, you go out for the afternoon and when you come home you find an insignificant post you rattled off yesterday has been turned into a big argument!

I wonder what WillH thinks he gains from his posts here. I’m glad to hear he’s off, although I like the idea that he’ll “pop back every now and then” – isn’t that how one behaves if one is actually a reader of a site?

I don’t see why this site should die off. As long as Boris keeps being as awful at being Mayor as he’s been so far, there will be plenty of material to keep us in business. I’m sure things will take off more when those of us doing exams have finished them, too.

Here’s to many more years of Boris-watching!

He too is a troll, Mr SB – he only comments in order to bait others.

It’s partly my fault for appeasing him.

“I don’t see why this site should die off. ”

Me neither, in fact it’s getting quite a lot of good linkage (Lib Dem Voice, Liberal Conspiracy, Scribo Ergo Sum etc.) and we’re keeping up a good rate of stories. In fact, if anything we’re in danger of missing some stuff even with four or five people posting.

Still early days, but it’s not like there’s a shortage of material or anything. I’ll say this for Boris, he does provide a lot of good copy, which makes it all the odder that according to Dave Hill there were only three national newspapers at the first press conference.

Anyway, I’ve got two or three story ideas, which I’d better get on and write.