Boris’s Tory Cronies LDA Hatchet Job Panel – he calls it the Forensic Audit Panel for short – has published its Interim Report today.
It’s a pathetic three pages long, but despite that I don’t actually have time to look at it properly myself today. It does [...]
After a post-election period of linguistic moderation, Boris has moved firmly back onto the offensive. In a newspaper interview today, he blithely described the supposed English antipathy for “forking out for things in Scotland”:
“They’re forking out for things in Scotland and you’ve got Scottish MPs, the Prime Minister and Chancellor, who are treating [...]
Boris didn’t just change his tune on bendy buses in that Marr interview. His line on the bottles of wine apparently stashed away in City Hall subtly altered itself too.
Have a look at yesterday’s article in the Torygraph where the story broke. Here’s the original quote:
“They were very fine bottles left behind [...]
A disappointingly under-briefed Andrew Marr interviewed Boris this morning on his BBC One show, overlooking the Income Support claimants’ bus fare-doubling, the reneging on various campaign promises, and many other controversies.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Geoff on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
- Andrew W1 on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Reverend Trevor on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Calamity Jane on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Stratford on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Max on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV