Reaction to the Mayor’s stumbling has been slowly appearing in the press. The Telegraph and The Times report on Boris’s memorandum mystification, while Dave Hill has an excellent piece on Comment is Free that wonders “does he actually know what they’re doing?“. Not only that, but he links to this site.
The wonderful Beau Bo D’Or has created this cartoon..
Boris Johnson – Mr Blonde Exits The Scene
A delicately snarky CiF comment from ‘vertical’ is worth repeating:
“Most new leaders have a honeymoon; BJ chose to have a hangover.”
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- James on New Cabbed Tube For London
- ASLEF shrugged on New Cabbed Tube For London
- terminator on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
- ade on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV