Reaction to the Mayor’s stumbling has been slowly appearing in the press. The Telegraph and The Times report on Boris’s memorandum mystification, while Dave Hill has an excellent piece on Comment is Free that wonders “does he actually know what they’re doing?“. Not only that, but he links to this site.
The wonderful Beau Bo D’Or has created this cartoon..
Boris Johnson – Mr Blonde Exits The Scene
A delicately snarky CiF comment from ‘vertical’ is worth repeating:
“Most new leaders have a honeymoon; BJ chose to have a hangover.”
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Sharon on Here Comes Summer! Free Sauna With Every “New Routemaster” Trip
- James on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- Bitish rail fan on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- RTC on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- Tim Thornton on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV