He’s certainly actioning this more quickly than many of the things he’s applied that label to, anyway:
Brian Coleman: When will the Mayor of London arrange for a portrait of the Queen to be hung in City Hall?
Mayor Johnson: I have asked officers to make the necessary arrangements.
(The answer is only in the PDF at time of writing but will appear on the above-linked page some time soon.)
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Andy on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Steve on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- James on New Cabbed Tube For London
- ASLEF shrugged on New Cabbed Tube For London
- terminator on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV