Dave Hill recorded the State of London Debate, and I’ll work my way through it through it, over whisky, cigarettes etc. In the meantime, however, other reports are filtering through.
Dave notes differences of opinion among the panel, while Martin at Mayor Watch was entirely unimpressed with the officials, but thought that Ross Kemp was rather interesting. MSN UK revealingly claims that “every time the audience launched a question at [Boris], he neatly deflected it onto one of his cohorts“.
In Henley, the Conservatives creased the brow of Brown still further, and John Howells, the incoming MP, has paid tribute to Boris, which is nice.
Elsewhere, The F Word points me towards Object‘s Stripping The Illusion campaign, which is lobbying Boris to crack down on unregulated and unsafe lap dancing clubs. Do pop over, and have a wonderful weekend.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- london spinal injury lawer on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- sumir adodra consultant on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- terry smith on “The great Boris bus air-con cock-up” – The Evening Standard Picks Up The Story
- Harry on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- Chris on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- maureen insole on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV