Dave Hill recorded the State of London Debate, and I’ll work my way through it through it, over whisky, cigarettes etc. In the meantime, however, other reports are filtering through.
Dave notes differences of opinion among the panel, while Martin at Mayor Watch was entirely unimpressed with the officials, but thought that Ross Kemp was rather interesting. MSN UK revealingly claims that “every time the audience launched a question at [Boris], he neatly deflected it onto one of his cohorts“.
In Henley, the Conservatives creased the brow of Brown still further, and John Howells, the incoming MP, has paid tribute to Boris, which is nice.
Elsewhere, The F Word points me towards Object‘s Stripping The Illusion campaign, which is lobbying Boris to crack down on unregulated and unsafe lap dancing clubs. Do pop over, and have a wonderful weekend.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Sharon on Here Comes Summer! Free Sauna With Every “New Routemaster” Trip
- James on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- Bitish rail fan on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- RTC on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- Tim Thornton on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV