The London Development Agency is looking for a new Chief Executive. They dangle a ‘significant six figure salary‘ in front of prospective applicants and demand ‘truly exceptional leadership credentials gained in a complex, dynamic environment‘.
The Times, however, claims that the Agency will in fact seek ‘an entire new board when the members’ four-year term expires at the end of this month’, including a chairman who must be from the world of business‘. Such a reshuffle would, of course, signal the final purge of all things Livingstone.
Is anyone jobseeking?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Steve on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- James on New Cabbed Tube For London
- ASLEF shrugged on New Cabbed Tube For London
- terminator on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
- ade on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV