He’s certainly keeping a close eye on Boris’s actions. Here’s today’s cartoon from the back of G2 (excuse it being a low-quality photo: the Guardian haven’t updated Steve Bell’s page since 4 June, and my scanner’s not working):
Boris’s withdrawal of London from Mayors for Peace wasn’t very widely reported as far as I’m aware, so he’s certainly watching him more closely than many. If… is generally thematic for four days running so hopefully there are three more Boris strips where this one came from. I’ll keep you posted.
I realise this cartoon is © Steve Bell and not freely online like his strips used to be, so I’ll add a disclaimer that we’ll remove it if Steve Bell asks. Hopefully as fellow anti-Boris types he’ll let us off, but I’ll reproduce the small print from the strip below in an effort to give him some extra income by way of recompense:
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Hostgator discounts on Bonfire At TfL?
- Leonida on So, Farewell Then, Ian ‘One Jag’ Clement
- deep sea turtle mouth on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Berkeley Homes and Boris Johnson’s £500 ceremonial trowel | 853 on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Steve on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Anonymous on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV