From this afternoon’s LBC 97.3 programme, during a discussion about their common enemy, the right-wing press, between Ken Livingstone and his guest, Alistair Campbell:
Ken: It’s quite interesting at the moment, since Boris Johnson became Mayor, there’s been a real flurry of blogs, on the internet, and in actual fact, they’re doing a much better job of scrutinising what he’s doing than the newspapers are.
Ali: Ah, you see, the newspapers have got a vested interest in not giving Boris a hard time, because they gave him such an easy ride in getting him there.
Of course, not all the blogs waited until after he was elected to scrutinise him Nice to know we (and others) are doing our job, anyway.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Malcolm Redfellow on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book? | Boris Watch on London’s Part-Time Mayor Approves Water Cannon For The City Despite Not Having Read Police And Crime Commission Report
- Which London Borough Is Swindon In? | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- dictionary.basabali.org on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- supplements muskelaufbau on News Round-up
- abnehmen muskelaufbau on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- muskelaufbau eiweiß on How Long Is A Routemaster?
- muskel training on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV