The Saturday Daily Mail front page just flashed up on BBC News as I sat here in bed catching up on this evening’s events (I do pick my moments to go out, don’t I?) on my trusty PDA*. The huge headline reads:
BORIS: THE WHEELS ARE FALLING OFF ALREADY!
Mm, but remind me, which Middle England rag was aboard the Boris bandwagon a couple of months ago, when most people hadn’t noticed any fixtures missing from its its wheels?
Nice to see them leaping overboard and onto the good ship Boris Watch, anyway.
Update: You can now see the Mail’s front page and other newspaper clippings here.
* My PDA has had so much use since March keeping tabs on Boris that its on-screen keyboard now suggests ‘Boris’ as the most likely word I could possibly be aiming for as soon as I get as far as ‘bo’
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Berkeley Homes and Boris Johnson’s £500 ceremonial trowel | 853 on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Steve on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Anonymous on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- windows activation key on Bonfire At TfL?
- seo training for beginners on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- v on DodgyVisasRUs – Boris’s Ex-Wife And Recently-Appointed Member Of City Hall’s Muslim Engagement Task Force Can “Pull Strings”
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV