The Saturday Daily Mail front page just flashed up on BBC News as I sat here in bed catching up on this evening’s events (I do pick my moments to go out, don’t I?) on my trusty PDA*. The huge headline reads:
BORIS: THE WHEELS ARE FALLING OFF ALREADY!
Mm, but remind me, which Middle England rag was aboard the Boris bandwagon a couple of months ago, when most people hadn’t noticed any fixtures missing from its its wheels?
Nice to see them leaping overboard and onto the good ship Boris Watch, anyway.
Update: You can now see the Mail’s front page and other newspaper clippings here.
* My PDA has had so much use since March keeping tabs on Boris that its on-screen keyboard now suggests ‘Boris’ as the most likely word I could possibly be aiming for as soon as I get as far as ‘bo’
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- https://foursquare.com on New Bus For London Involved In Collision
- kinofilm stream on Now It’s 2019: Crossrail’s Stealth Delay
- Led Ekran on Cycle Hire Ridership Substantially Down After Price Hike
- خرید کریو on A Brief Guide To The Johnson Administration
- دانلود فیلم on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- دانلود فیلم on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Manuela on South London Line Woes
- Kevin Chin on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV