The Saturday Daily Mail front page just flashed up on BBC News as I sat here in bed catching up on this evening’s events (I do pick my moments to go out, don’t I?) on my trusty PDA*. The huge headline reads:
BORIS: THE WHEELS ARE FALLING OFF ALREADY!
Mm, but remind me, which Middle England rag was aboard the Boris bandwagon a couple of months ago, when most people hadn’t noticed any fixtures missing from its its wheels?
Nice to see them leaping overboard and onto the good ship Boris Watch, anyway.
Update: You can now see the Mail’s front page and other newspaper clippings here.
* My PDA has had so much use since March keeping tabs on Boris that its on-screen keyboard now suggests ‘Boris’ as the most likely word I could possibly be aiming for as soon as I get as far as ‘bo’
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- prank apps on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Biedronka gazetka alkohole on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Boris by numbers | The Musings of a Red Dalek on Venezuela Cash Watch 1/9/08
- http://the-light-fantastic.info/ on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- ジーパン ファッション on Oyster On South West Trains In Jeopardy
- minilanet.bloggplatsen.se on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- FreeBBC on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
- Bumbling Boris Surveying Hong Kong Sparks Photoshop Battle | Hong Wrong Hong Kong Expat Blog on New Bus For Hong Kong? No, Thanks.
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV