The Saturday Daily Mail front page just flashed up on BBC News as I sat here in bed catching up on this evening’s events (I do pick my moments to go out, don’t I?) on my trusty PDA*. The huge headline reads:
BORIS: THE WHEELS ARE FALLING OFF ALREADY!
Mm, but remind me, which Middle England rag was aboard the Boris bandwagon a couple of months ago, when most people hadn’t noticed any fixtures missing from its its wheels?
Nice to see them leaping overboard and onto the good ship Boris Watch, anyway.
Update: You can now see the Mail’s front page and other newspaper clippings here.
* My PDA has had so much use since March keeping tabs on Boris that its on-screen keyboard now suggests ‘Boris’ as the most likely word I could possibly be aiming for as soon as I get as far as ‘bo’
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Andrew on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- gagner plus argent on DodgyVisasRUs – Boris’s Ex-Wife And Recently-Appointed Member Of City Hall’s Muslim Engagement Task Force Can “Pull Strings”
- Dave H on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Alexandra Jane Kirby on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Anonymous on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- Anonymous on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- ASLEF shrugged on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- załóżblogazadarmo.pl on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV