A police team has been established specifically to combat knife crime in London. The force is comprised of 75 officers, who will “build on the co-ordinated activity already being carried out under borough-wide Blunt 2 operations and will work in the areas of London worst affected by knife crime“. The GLA press release links to a piece that boasts of 1,214 arrests after 26,777 searches.
In the article, however, Boris speaks of “Ray Lewis…leading a huge drive to get kids off the streets and into activities which raise their aspirations and help turn their lives around“. As he stresses the importance of “addressing the symptoms and the root causes of crime and violence“, Boris should be clear on the changes that will be made following Lewis’s departure, and shouldn’t merely wield the might of the Met.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Malcolm Redfellow on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book? | Boris Watch on London’s Part-Time Mayor Approves Water Cannon For The City Despite Not Having Read Police And Crime Commission Report
- Which London Borough Is Swindon In? | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- dictionary.basabali.org on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- supplements muskelaufbau on News Round-up
- abnehmen muskelaufbau on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- muskelaufbau eiweiß on How Long Is A Routemaster?
- muskel training on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV