Honestly readers, you’re too good to us. More specifically, Wireman, who previously provided the “Are you sure?” footage for us to put on YouTube, has come good again. This time he’s sent me the Boris/Ray Lewis clippings from most of today’s newspapers!
If you’d like to see them, click to read more, below.
Daily Mail, front page:
Daily Telegraph, front page clipping:
Daily Telegraph, page 6 (click for full size):
Daily Express, page 6 (click for full size):
The Guardian, page 3:
(Sorry, no legibly full-size one, but the story is on their web site).
The Independent, front page:
The Independent, page 2:
The Independent, page 47:
Daily Mirror, page 6 (click for full size):
Daily Mirror, page 8:
The Sun, page 2:
The Times, page 9 (click for full size):
Thanks for that lot, Wireman!
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
- Andrew W1 on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Reverend Trevor on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Calamity Jane on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Stratford on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Max on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
- ASLEF shrugged on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV