Remember the Forensic Audit Panel? They’re Boris’ crack squad of independent figures appointed to root through the previous regime’s finances – two of whom lead Tory Councils. And, it emerges, a third is simply a party member:
- Member of the Conservative Party
Very neutral, she is. BoJo really ought to drop the pretence of independence. Most Londoners will accept a Mayor appointing figures who sympathise with him; subsequently claiming that they don’t smacks of hypocrisy.
(Tip of the Hat to Dave Hill)
Update (from Ben): And, in the spirit of goodwill, I’m sure that her political sympathies had no influence upon her decision – while editor of the Sunday Telegraph – to spike a Christopher Booker column that was critical of David Cameron.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- chaudasse asiatique on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- masturbation sextoy on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- screen print shirt on Starved Of Culture? Hard Luck, Hillingdon
- Andy on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Steve on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV