Remember the Forensic Audit Panel? They’re Boris’ crack squad of independent figures appointed to root through the previous regime’s finances – two of whom lead Tory Councils. And, it emerges, a third is simply a party member:
- Member of the Conservative Party
Very neutral, she is. BoJo really ought to drop the pretence of independence. Most Londoners will accept a Mayor appointing figures who sympathise with him; subsequently claiming that they don’t smacks of hypocrisy.
(Tip of the Hat to Dave Hill)
Update (from Ben): And, in the spirit of goodwill, I’m sure that her political sympathies had no influence upon her decision – while editor of the Sunday Telegraph – to spike a Christopher Booker column that was critical of David Cameron.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- https://foursquare.com on New Bus For London Involved In Collision
- kinofilm stream on Now It’s 2019: Crossrail’s Stealth Delay
- Led Ekran on Cycle Hire Ridership Substantially Down After Price Hike
- خرید کریو on A Brief Guide To The Johnson Administration
- دانلود فیلم on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- دانلود فیلم on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Manuela on South London Line Woes
- Kevin Chin on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV