Dave writes that, contrary to previous reports, Tim Parker – the man holding Boris’s right hand – will not submit a Register of Interest to the GLA website. Simon Barnes and Kit Malthouse have already, but it seems that Parker – “one of the UK’s most successful businessmen with an impressive track record in a wide range of major companies” – fulfils none of these criteria. Or if he does then the details are not really suitable for our innocent eyes.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Manuel on Boris’s Bendy Policy – The Facts
- Paul on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
- Chooper on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Helen on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
- ASLEF shrugged on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
- Greg Tingey on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
- Andrew Bowden on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
- Darryl on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV