the first priority is to end the crazed obsession with paedophiles that means anyone who wants to help with grassroots sports coaching must go through an enormous Criminal Records Bureau procedure
Crucially, officials also declined to take the opportunity to request an “enhanced” [Criminal Records Bureau] check [on Ray Lewis]. That would have revealed details of his arrest over an allegation of deception. It would have potentially given the Mayor information about other concerns relating to Mr Lewis’s previous conduct.
(Mysteriously that article is now missing from the ES web site – its link takes you to the follow-up article from the following Monday, but The Bleeding Heart Show, linked above, quoted it before it vanished. The paragraph still appears in Google search results but the page is not in its cache. This Daily Mail syndication of the article is though.)
Update: The well-connected Wireman delivers the goods again – here’s the original article from the Standard, as quoted above.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Khuram Dhanani on Inspired By The Wrong Bus?
- Berkeley Homes and Boris Johnson’s £500 ceremonial trowel | 853 on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Steve on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Anonymous on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- windows activation key on Bonfire At TfL?
- seo training for beginners on Freewheel back-pedalling?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV