the first priority is to end the crazed obsession with paedophiles that means anyone who wants to help with grassroots sports coaching must go through an enormous Criminal Records Bureau procedure
Crucially, officials also declined to take the opportunity to request an “enhanced” [Criminal Records Bureau] check [on Ray Lewis]. That would have revealed details of his arrest over an allegation of deception. It would have potentially given the Mayor information about other concerns relating to Mr Lewis’s previous conduct.
(Mysteriously that article is now missing from the ES web site – its link takes you to the follow-up article from the following Monday, but The Bleeding Heart Show, linked above, quoted it before it vanished. The paragraph still appears in Google search results but the page is not in its cache. This Daily Mail syndication of the article is though.)
Update: The well-connected Wireman delivers the goods again – here’s the original article from the Standard, as quoted above.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Helen on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Lynell on The Broken Society And Some Wobbling Allegiances
- Armand on Boris’s Bendy Policy – The Facts
- Steve on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
- Geoff on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
- Andrew W1 on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV