Anthony Browne is to become Boris’s new ‘Policy Director’, and the Mayor has excitedly announced his arrival:
“I am delighted that Anthony is joining my team at City Hall. As a policy expert in the fields of environment, health and politics for the influential Policy Exchange and a former journalist on the Times and Observer, I am sure Anthony will be a valuable asset in helping to shape London’s future over the next four years”.
It really is very influential.
Browne also sat on the board at Localis, a local government think tank. Recently, Localis joined Policy Exchange – with which it maintains ‘close links‘ – in writing the Million Vote Mandate: a report that increasingly resembles a blueprint for the Johnson mayoralty.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- masturbation sextoy on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- screen print shirt on Starved Of Culture? Hard Luck, Hillingdon
- Andy on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Steve on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- James on New Cabbed Tube For London
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV