Anthony Browne is to become Boris’s new ‘Policy Director’, and the Mayor has excitedly announced his arrival:
“I am delighted that Anthony is joining my team at City Hall. As a policy expert in the fields of environment, health and politics for the influential Policy Exchange and a former journalist on the Times and Observer, I am sure Anthony will be a valuable asset in helping to shape London’s future over the next four years”.
It really is very influential.
Browne also sat on the board at Localis, a local government think tank. Recently, Localis joined Policy Exchange – with which it maintains ‘close links‘ – in writing the Million Vote Mandate: a report that increasingly resembles a blueprint for the Johnson mayoralty.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- usługi detektywistyczne warszawa on Great Boris Lies #10 – ‘London Has More Michelin Starred Restaurants Than Paris’
- Helen on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Lynell on The Broken Society And Some Wobbling Allegiances
- Armand on Boris’s Bendy Policy – The Facts
- Steve on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
- Geoff on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV