Anthony Browne is to become Boris’s new ‘Policy Director’, and the Mayor has excitedly announced his arrival:
“I am delighted that Anthony is joining my team at City Hall. As a policy expert in the fields of environment, health and politics for the influential Policy Exchange and a former journalist on the Times and Observer, I am sure Anthony will be a valuable asset in helping to shape London’s future over the next four years”.
It really is very influential.
Browne also sat on the board at Localis, a local government think tank. Recently, Localis joined Policy Exchange – with which it maintains ‘close links‘ – in writing the Million Vote Mandate: a report that increasingly resembles a blueprint for the Johnson mayoralty.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- kinofilm stream on Now It’s 2019: Crossrail’s Stealth Delay
- Led Ekran on Cycle Hire Ridership Substantially Down After Price Hike
- خرید کریو on A Brief Guide To The Johnson Administration
- دانلود فیلم on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- دانلود فیلم on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Manuela on South London Line Woes
- Kevin Chin on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- D K on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV