Anthony Browne is to become Boris’s new ‘Policy Director’, and the Mayor has excitedly announced his arrival:
“I am delighted that Anthony is joining my team at City Hall. As a policy expert in the fields of environment, health and politics for the influential Policy Exchange and a former journalist on the Times and Observer, I am sure Anthony will be a valuable asset in helping to shape London’s future over the next four years”.
It really is very influential.
Browne also sat on the board at Localis, a local government think tank. Recently, Localis joined Policy Exchange – with which it maintains ‘close links‘ – in writing the Million Vote Mandate: a report that increasingly resembles a blueprint for the Johnson mayoralty.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Harry on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- Chris on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- maureen insole on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Mayor Johnson's air quality claims are worthless while he's planning new roads, Silvertown Tunnel campaigners say | No to Silvertown Tunnel on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Patrick Ainley on Which London Borough Is Swindon In?
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV