Last year, the GLA’s annual Capitalwoman conference brought over 3000 London women of all ages and backgrounds together to discuss the issues affecting them and give their ideas for future policy. Will you continue to hold and fund this conference?
Answer From The Mayor:
“As woman make up 52% of London’s population, ongoing engagement with women and listening to their views will be vital.”
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Lipski on Dalston Junction To Clapham Junction In Three Minutes, According To Mayor’s Website
- Egersdorf on Great Boris Contradictions #1 – Wonga – Dontchaluvem? Wonga – Arntchasickofem?
- Sawallich on All Aboard The Heatherwick Hothouse
- Machenry on Who Paid For Boris Johnson’s Family’s Luxury Holiday To Anguilla In August 2009?
- Busacca on Boris’s Transport Manifesto Promises – How’s He Doing?
- mystery pick up artist on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- social media Hitchin on Is It A Plane? Is It A Train? Right First Time.
- Cassi Kantz on Return To Parliament Square
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV