“I am appealing to Haringey Council to stop the proposed demolition of the celebrated Pueblito Paisa market in Seven Sisters.This much loved market is vitally important to the Latin American community and home to many local traders. I was impressed by the magnificent range of products and services on offer when I visited the market earlier this year.”
“The proposed re-development of Ward’s Corner would pull down the market and only offer space to a handful of people, which is unacceptable. I want the Council to urgently review this proposal and put the livelihood of the traders and the thousands of locals who rely on this market at the core of their decision.”
This message has now been posted onto the Haringey Council website:
“A special Planning Committee meeting scheduled for Thursday 24 July has been postponed by Haringey Council.
The postponement comes after the council received notice from Grainger plc that it wished to defer its planning application for the redevelopment of the Wards Corner site in Seven Sisters.
The council will continue discussions with Grainger plc regarding the application.”
Coincidence or a public relations retreat?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Como ficar rico on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- Londona79 on SLL/ELLX – Something You Need to Read
- mobile games on Today’s newspapers
- Bed Bug Exterminator New York on Bendy Bus Contract Costs In Full
- RicP on Bendy Bus Contract Costs In Full
- Q199 on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- ASLEF shrugged on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- Guano on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV