Hello again – I think we’re holidaying in shifts here at Boris Watch and I’ve arrived back from northern Belgium (where I was able to understand the job title of the Burgemeester greeting me in a local pamphlet thanks to a certain video – it’s an education, this Boris-watching business) in time to receive an e-mail from a musical reader, Olly The Octopus.
Olly’s recorded himself performing a song about London’s new ‘mare’, and thought our readers might enjoy it. Indeed you might:
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Andy on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Steve on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- James on New Cabbed Tube For London
- ASLEF shrugged on New Cabbed Tube For London
- terminator on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV