Phil Taylor, occasional commentator on Dave Hill and even more occasionally here, is a Conservative councillor in West London. Quite how he’s risen to this level while displaying the unerring instinct for gaffes that I’ve witnessed so far quite escapes me, except that I used to live in his ward and these days they’d happily [...]
It’s been common thread of my Boris Watching that the most interesting early conflicts in his Mayoralty would come when the fantasy and exaggeration of the Conservative campaign came up against reality [for a quick primer, try here, here, here and here]. What’s usually happened is that Boris will [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- dictionary.basabali.org on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- supplements muskelaufbau on News Round-up
- abnehmen muskelaufbau on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- muskelaufbau eiweiß on How Long Is A Routemaster?
- muskel training on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
- muskelwachstum on Deep Tube Programme Dead?
- muskelaufbau ohne geräte on Tall buildings : Towering Spin
- alimentazione per massa on Crossrail: Yes, It’s Bechtel
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV