The Tory Troll, fresh from his summer travels, quotes a source as saying that:
“The rumour that the MPA is to be relocated is still circulating. Although how they intend to find desk space for another 100 people in City Hall is beyond me – unless this means 100 redundancies of City hall based [...]
Boris has called on businesses to make their toilets available to the public. The Community Toilet Scheme, which began in Richmond in 2005, demands that councils “support local pubs, cafes and shops with an annual sum in exchange for which they welcome visitors to use their toilets freely“.
The Mayor is to urge each [...]
A few days ago, Dave Hill spotted this in Mayor’s report to the Assembly for 10th September.
“Agreed the award of and entry into a contract with Egon Zehnder for search and selection services to assist with the recruitment of 2-3 senior appointments within the Mayor’s Office (agreeing an exemption to the Authority’s contracts [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- https://foursquare.com on New Bus For London Involved In Collision
- kinofilm stream on Now It’s 2019: Crossrail’s Stealth Delay
- Led Ekran on Cycle Hire Ridership Substantially Down After Price Hike
- خرید کریو on A Brief Guide To The Johnson Administration
- دانلود فیلم on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- دانلود فیلم on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Manuela on South London Line Woes
- Kevin Chin on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV