So, who’s looking forward to the Olympic Party?
Well, nuts to you all. Who couldn’t be excited by this:
“David Beckham is to star in a spectacular handover ceremony when Beijing passes the Olympic flag to London on Sunday.”
“Beckham, 33, will be driven into the Bird’s Nest stadium on a red double decker bus watched by millions around the world. ”
He will then kick footballs to children representing every Olympic nation. The former England captain was a crucial member of the London bid team who travelled to Singapore in 2005 to help the capital clinch the 2012 Games.”
Beckham, admittedly, is an internationally renowned figure. As is Jimmy Page, who will also be on the bus. Not sure how Leona Lewis came to be there, though. Maybe she won a competition or something.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- James on New Cabbed Tube For London
- ASLEF shrugged on New Cabbed Tube For London
- terminator on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
- ade on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV