So, who’s looking forward to the Olympic Party?
Well, nuts to you all. Who couldn’t be excited by this:
“David Beckham is to star in a spectacular handover ceremony when Beijing passes the Olympic flag to London on Sunday.”
“Beckham, 33, will be driven into the Bird’s Nest stadium on a red double decker bus watched by millions around the world. ”
He will then kick footballs to children representing every Olympic nation. The former England captain was a crucial member of the London bid team who travelled to Singapore in 2005 to help the capital clinch the 2012 Games.”
Beckham, admittedly, is an internationally renowned figure. As is Jimmy Page, who will also be on the bus. Not sure how Leona Lewis came to be there, though. Maybe she won a competition or something.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- usługi detektywistyczne warszawa on Great Boris Lies #10 – ‘London Has More Michelin Starred Restaurants Than Paris’
- Helen on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Lynell on The Broken Society And Some Wobbling Allegiances
- Armand on Boris’s Bendy Policy – The Facts
- Steve on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
- Geoff on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV