So, who’s looking forward to the Olympic Party?
Well, nuts to you all. Who couldn’t be excited by this:
“David Beckham is to star in a spectacular handover ceremony when Beijing passes the Olympic flag to London on Sunday.”
“Beckham, 33, will be driven into the Bird’s Nest stadium on a red double decker bus watched by millions around the world. ”
He will then kick footballs to children representing every Olympic nation. The former England captain was a crucial member of the London bid team who travelled to Singapore in 2005 to help the capital clinch the 2012 Games.”
Beckham, admittedly, is an internationally renowned figure. As is Jimmy Page, who will also be on the bus. Not sure how Leona Lewis came to be there, though. Maybe she won a competition or something.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Leonida on So, Farewell Then, Ian ‘One Jag’ Clement
- deep sea turtle mouth on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Berkeley Homes and Boris Johnson’s £500 ceremonial trowel | 853 on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Steve on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Anonymous on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Jim Blake on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- windows activation key on Bonfire At TfL?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV