First in a new series of hopelessly late, but hastily written commentary…
Leuwig, Swaffield and Hartwich think they’re some brave radical thinkers, but in reality, are nothing of the sort.
New permanent Chairman of TfL Boris Johnson will have another little industrial problem to manage on his return:
Members of the Unite union are demanding an equal rate of pay for drivers across the bus network, which is operated by 18 different companies.
Unite said 2,500 staff employed by First will walkout for 24 [...]
The Financial Times hasn’t recently been a Tory cheerleader. New Labour’s business-friendly attitude won it no little approval in the FT, and Livingstone’s London suited the FT’s equally suited readers rather better than one might think. With that in mind, check out (free registration required) the warning shot across the bows of HMS Boris [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Led Ekran on Cycle Hire Ridership Substantially Down After Price Hike
- خرید کریو on A Brief Guide To The Johnson Administration
- دانلود فیلم on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- دانلود فیلم on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Manuela on South London Line Woes
- Kevin Chin on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- D K on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- Sharon on Here Comes Summer! Free Sauna With Every “New Routemaster” Trip
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV