At the time a “delighted” Brian Coleman declared that the promise “highlight[ed] a key difference between Boris Johnson and the previous Mayor“, but few developments have been forthcoming.
It’s possible that Boris has been influenced by Jenny Jones’s petition, which gained 3,500 signatories in June, as all we’ve had since is a vague promise to Motorcycle News that “further consultation must happen” and an ambiguous TfL notice stating that it is a “key issue being considered“.
As this was an important issue for voters, Boris should make his current feelings plain. Otherwise, we shall have to assume that this was just another pre-election snipe at Ken.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Simon Atkinson on Great Boris Lies #15: English Ski Instructors Forbidden On The Slopes Of The French Alps
- work from home on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- gta online money glitch on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- eteries stoiximaton on Neo-Victorian Age Update – We Apologise For The Late Running Signalling
- Elmtree on 20mph Trial On Blackfriars Bridge
- Elmtree on Vintage Bus Parade For London Commuters
- Steve Rochford on Routemaster’s Open Platform vs New Bus For London’s Cramped And Cluttered Rear Exit
- clash-of-clans-Hack-cheats-download-v10-0b-iphone on Literally watch Boris
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV