Councillor Phil Taylor once famously assured us that the Oyster bus fare was £1.50, which was shameful ripping off blah leftie Ken bastard eighties throwback dribble etc. and Boris was going to sort everything out by stopping fraud, or introducing Magic Routemasters or something.
The Green Party have now suggested that the estimated [...]
Didn’t go myself, but Dave Hill did, and reports the usual suburban-friendly whiffle to the usual suburban audience. Remember, the important one is the next one, which should be in a poorer, urban area if he’s to keep up the ‘Mayor for all Londoners’ line.
Also, Martin Hoscik has spotted that Boris is [...]
Oh dear. Ealing Council has been nasty to the motorist.
Residents are to be refunded for tickets issued incorrectly after the council was ordered to pay £750 in costs to a bus company it repeatedly fined wrongly.
Anyone who has paid a ticket issued at one of six wrongly marked box junctions [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Geoff on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
- Andrew W1 on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Reverend Trevor on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Calamity Jane on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Stratford on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Max on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV