A couple of weeks ago Lynne Featherstone called the fire brigade after her boiler gave out a noise “a bit like a pneumatic drill / burglar alarm – but worse“. Curiously, this has sent Brian Coleman – noted royalist, taxi connoisseur and chairman of London’s fire authority – into a rage…
“She has shown herself to be completely dizzy…She advertised the fact she is dizzy on her blog, which is even more stupid.”
However, a source at the London Fire Brigade told the Fail that the Liberal Democrat MP had acted correctly in calling them. So why was Coleman so het up?
Could it be because Mrs Featherstone has previously castigated his “snobbish, rude, and ill-informed” public statements?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- sumir adodra consultant on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- terry smith on “The great Boris bus air-con cock-up” – The Evening Standard Picks Up The Story
- Harry on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- Chris on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- maureen insole on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Mayor Johnson's air quality claims are worthless while he's planning new roads, Silvertown Tunnel campaigners say | No to Silvertown Tunnel on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV