A couple of weeks ago Lynne Featherstone called the fire brigade after her boiler gave out a noise “a bit like a pneumatic drill / burglar alarm – but worse“. Curiously, this has sent Brian Coleman – noted royalist, taxi connoisseur and chairman of London’s fire authority – into a rage…
“She has shown herself to be completely dizzy…She advertised the fact she is dizzy on her blog, which is even more stupid.”
However, a source at the London Fire Brigade told the Fail that the Liberal Democrat MP had acted correctly in calling them. So why was Coleman so het up?
Could it be because Mrs Featherstone has previously castigated his “snobbish, rude, and ill-informed” public statements?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Sharon on Here Comes Summer! Free Sauna With Every “New Routemaster” Trip
- James on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- Bitish rail fan on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- RTC on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- Tim Thornton on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV