A couple of weeks ago Lynne Featherstone called the fire brigade after her boiler gave out a noise “a bit like a pneumatic drill / burglar alarm – but worse“. Curiously, this has sent Brian Coleman – noted royalist, taxi connoisseur and chairman of London’s fire authority – into a rage…
“She has shown herself to be completely dizzy…She advertised the fact she is dizzy on her blog, which is even more stupid.”
However, a source at the London Fire Brigade told the Fail that the Liberal Democrat MP had acted correctly in calling them. So why was Coleman so het up?
Could it be because Mrs Featherstone has previously castigated his “snobbish, rude, and ill-informed” public statements?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book? | Boris Watch on London’s Part-Time Mayor Approves Water Cannon For The City Despite Not Having Read Police And Crime Commission Report
- Which London Borough Is Swindon In? | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- dictionary.basabali.org on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- supplements muskelaufbau on News Round-up
- abnehmen muskelaufbau on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- muskelaufbau eiweiß on How Long Is A Routemaster?
- muskel training on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
- muskelwachstum on Deep Tube Programme Dead?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV