Brian Le Taxi, appointed by Boris Johnson against all good sense to the chairmanship of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority, is in a spot of bother. Now, this is nothing new, the man is a walking disaster area and what’s more he relishes it, thinking his minor role in London politics entitles him [...]
Sad news for asset-stripping fans everywhere – TfL will just have to make do without one of Boris’s original high-profile appointments Tim Parker has severed all ties with TfL and the Mayor now, and gone off somewhere to do something. I note there that he’s already been airbrushed out of history, Pyong-Yang style [...]
The Tory Troll has done the maths and would have been 11p a week better off in Boris world. An Anonymous commenter on the post has revealed the mighty tax cutting Tory has given him back six quid, which leaves just £214 to find for his/her yearly Travelcard.
For me, being mainly a bus [...]
Just out. Ones to watch:
Question No: 2697 / 2008
How many LCN+ borough cycling schemes put forward for 2009/10 were unfunded in the Transport for London settlement with the boroughs? What is the total number of schemes which have either gone, or are going, through the LCN+ CRISP study [...]
The unexpected scrapping of the WEZ (unexpected, that is, by anyone who hadn’t noticed that Boris was a Tory petrolhead) provoked a number of questions along the lines of ‘hang on, how will this affect the proposed cut in CO2 emissions by 2025, amounting to 60% reduction from 1990 levels?’. Well, at the time, there [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Busacca on Boris’s Transport Manifesto Promises – How’s He Doing?
- mystery pick up artist on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- social media Hitchin on Is It A Plane? Is It A Train? Right First Time.
- Cassi Kantz on Return To Parliament Square
- Noe on West London Free School and the Curse of Boris
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Plummeting Cable Car Riders – The Nightmare Continues
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #6 – ‘At No Cost To The Taxpayer’
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV