Brian Le Taxi, appointed by Boris Johnson against all good sense to the chairmanship of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority, is in a spot of bother. Now, this is nothing new, the man is a walking disaster area and what’s more he relishes it, thinking his minor role in London politics entitles him [...]
Sad news for asset-stripping fans everywhere – TfL will just have to make do without one of Boris’s original high-profile appointments Tim Parker has severed all ties with TfL and the Mayor now, and gone off somewhere to do something. I note there that he’s already been airbrushed out of history, Pyong-Yang style [...]
The Tory Troll has done the maths and would have been 11p a week better off in Boris world. An Anonymous commenter on the post has revealed the mighty tax cutting Tory has given him back six quid, which leaves just £214 to find for his/her yearly Travelcard.
For me, being mainly a bus [...]
Just out. Ones to watch:
Question No: 2697 / 2008
How many LCN+ borough cycling schemes put forward for 2009/10 were unfunded in the Transport for London settlement with the boroughs? What is the total number of schemes which have either gone, or are going, through the LCN+ CRISP study [...]
The unexpected scrapping of the WEZ (unexpected, that is, by anyone who hadn’t noticed that Boris was a Tory petrolhead) provoked a number of questions along the lines of ‘hang on, how will this affect the proposed cut in CO2 emissions by 2025, amounting to 60% reduction from 1990 levels?’. Well, at the time, there [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- http://iamagoodmother.jimdo.com/2014/06/03/what-to-look-for-when-buying-a-car-seat on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Harry on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- Chris on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- maureen insole on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Mayor Johnson's air quality claims are worthless while he's planning new roads, Silvertown Tunnel campaigners say | No to Silvertown Tunnel on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Patrick Ainley on Which London Borough Is Swindon In?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV