- why doesent he buld this airport in his back garden , or doesent want the plane,s flying over his home, what a prat
- What the point of pouring concrete into the sea and blighting our country side with more tunnels and bridges and by passes to the M20 and M2 from Sheppey.
- i am fed up with this toffee nosed idiot. He doesnt reply to emails regarding his proposals. Why doesnt he butt out of issues that affect an area NOT UNDER his jurisdiction.I already have enough noise from City airport.
- Boris stay in london , kent is ours not yours
However, it’s not all unwelcome advice:
please build the airport, it will bring thousands of jobs to the area and make the island boom.
Given the presence of the wreck of the SS Richard Montgomery, let’s hope that’s not too literal a prediction…
Oh, and here’s a view of Boris’s “virtually non existent” visual impact. The airport would be a bit closer than the forts in the distance and a lot closer than the windfarm on the right, and much bigger than both.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Sharon on Here Comes Summer! Free Sauna With Every “New Routemaster” Trip
- James on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- Bitish rail fan on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- RTC on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- Tim Thornton on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV