- why doesent he buld this airport in his back garden , or doesent want the plane,s flying over his home, what a prat
- What the point of pouring concrete into the sea and blighting our country side with more tunnels and bridges and by passes to the M20 and M2 from Sheppey.
- i am fed up with this toffee nosed idiot. He doesnt reply to emails regarding his proposals. Why doesnt he butt out of issues that affect an area NOT UNDER his jurisdiction.I already have enough noise from City airport.
- Boris stay in london , kent is ours not yours
However, it’s not all unwelcome advice:
please build the airport, it will bring thousands of jobs to the area and make the island boom.
Given the presence of the wreck of the SS Richard Montgomery, let’s hope that’s not too literal a prediction…
Oh, and here’s a view of Boris’s “virtually non existent” visual impact. The airport would be a bit closer than the forts in the distance and a lot closer than the windfarm on the right, and much bigger than both.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Geoff on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
- Andrew W1 on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Reverend Trevor on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Calamity Jane on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Stratford on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Max on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV