Last Friday I tracked Boris and his Deputy Mayor For Policing round the Thames Estuary. Last Saturday I spoke about Boris Watch at Pro London. Yesterday I poked fun at the PR strategy adopted over the absurd Thames Estuary airport. Half an hour ago I opened the door to find six grim-faced policemen.
It turns out (unless this blog post ends suddenly) that they’d got the wrong house, but there you go. Envy my life.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Sharon on Here Comes Summer! Free Sauna With Every “New Routemaster” Trip
- James on Now Is The Time For All Good Men To Sod Off On A Book Tour
- Bitish rail fan on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- RTC on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- Tim Thornton on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV