Last Friday I tracked Boris and his Deputy Mayor For Policing round the Thames Estuary. Last Saturday I spoke about Boris Watch at Pro London. Yesterday I poked fun at the PR strategy adopted over the absurd Thames Estuary airport. Half an hour ago I opened the door to find six grim-faced policemen.
It turns out (unless this blog post ends suddenly) that they’d got the wrong house, but there you go. Envy my life.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- robert on Here Comes Summer! Free Sauna With Every “New Routemaster” Trip
- Helen on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- Andrew on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- Craig on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- Bradford on The Routemaster: Designed For London – The New Bus For London: Designed For Boris Johnson’s Ego
- w sieci on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Anonymous on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- Anonymous on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV