A serial-hybrid bendy with hub-mounted motors, expected to enter service in late 2009. B-b-b-but we keep being told that only Boris can save the planet with his new Routemaster. and now the Germans are ahead of us? Schweinhund!
The support of politicians and the public sector in the form of subsidies is required to make the one-third higher costs for this technology in large-scale production worthwhile for both customers and manufacturers
Well, how about it, then? With rumours of further big cuts at TfL, will the hybrid programme survive?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Como ficar rico on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- Londona79 on SLL/ELLX – Something You Need to Read
- mobile games on Today’s newspapers
- Bed Bug Exterminator New York on Bendy Bus Contract Costs In Full
- RicP on Bendy Bus Contract Costs In Full
- Q199 on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- ASLEF shrugged on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- Guano on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV