London mayor Boris Johnson walked out of a House of Commons inquiry after labelling criticism of him “pathetic”.
He doesn’t like detail and he doesn’t like scrutiny. Why the hell did he want to be Mayor then? Is this what people meant by Boris bringing a sense of fun to the job, I wonder?
The committee asked Mr Johnson what action he had taken before he was made aware of transport problems on 1 February.
The mayor replied: “I observed that it had started to snow.”
I bet that had them rolling in the aisles. I refer you to the following batch of obviously politically biased media sources since I’ve been on the road all day. Something tells me it might be worth digging up the video.
I’m sorry, I’ve no idea how that last one got in there.
[Having said all that, I still think HC TSC chairman Louise Ellman is an outrageous apologist for Israeli aggression. Just had to get that out.]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- James on New Cabbed Tube For London
- ASLEF shrugged on New Cabbed Tube For London
- terminator on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
- ade on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV