- Whenever we write an article pointing out how unpleasant Andrew ‘Sockpuppet’ Gilligan is, he smears us in the paper, usually accompanied by a mind-boggling degree of psychological projection
- There’s no such thing as bad free publicity
- Therefore Andrew ‘Sockpuppet’ Gilligan smells
- [twiddles thumbs] [waits for next Gilligan article]
BTW if anyone wants to see how far they can push the Standard censors on that article, feel free. I find they publish my comments minus anything that could even tangentially be read as an attack on the Evening Boris’s journalistic standards*. Putting in ‘I bet you don’t publish this’ has worked occasionally.
* Which are lamentably poor, of course. We need Pippa Crerar back ASAP. You do know babies can look after themselves after a while, Pippa?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- chaudasse asiatique on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- masturbation sextoy on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- screen print shirt on Starved Of Culture? Hard Luck, Hillingdon
- Andy on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Steve on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV