We’ve been wondering who’d replace the sadly departing Tim O’Toole. It’s a chap called Richard Parry. What do we know about him? Not a lot. He’s not on the TFC’s list (see comments) of runners and riders from 3.3.2009, that’s for sure. All I can glean is that it’s an internal appointment, him having been director of Strategy & Service Development since 2004 and with LU since 1992. Another safe pair of hands option, like Sir Paul Stephenson, then?
[h/t to The Railway Eye]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- jim tuite on The New Routemaster – What Transport For London Refuse To Admit
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- James on New Cabbed Tube For London
- ASLEF shrugged on New Cabbed Tube For London
- terminator on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
- ade on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV