A post worth quoting in its entirety from the Skyscraper City Forums:
Red shows districts in local authorities that voted for Ken Livingstone.
Blue shows districts in local authorities that voted for Boris Johnson.
12: Dulwich – Peckham – Walworth – Elephant & Castle – Oxford St
18: Sudbury – Wembley – Harlesden – Paddington – Euston
25: Ilford – Manor Park – Forest Gate – Bow – Bank – Oxford St
29: Wood Green – Holloway – Camden Town – Trafalgar Sq
38: Clapton – Hackney – Islington – Holborn – Victoria
73: Seven Sisters – Tottenham – Islington – Victoria
149: Edmonton – Tottenham – Dalston – London Bridge
207: Hayes – Southall – Ealing – Acton – White City
436: Lewisham – New Cross – Peckham – Vauxhall – Edgeware Rd
453: Deptford – Old Kent Rd – Elephant & Castle - Oxford Circus
507: Waterloo – Lambeth – Victoria
521: Waterloo – Holborn – London Bridge
Those in areas most affected by the removal of articulated ‘bendy’ buses were in favour of a mayoral candidate that pledged to keep them.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Cycle Hire Use Is Falling | Londonist on Is Barclays Cycle Hire In Trouble?
- prank apps on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Biedronka gazetka alkohole on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Boris by numbers | The Musings of a Red Dalek on Venezuela Cash Watch 1/9/08
- http://the-light-fantastic.info/ on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- ジーパン ファッション on Oyster On South West Trains In Jeopardy
- minilanet.bloggplatsen.se on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- FreeBBC on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV