A post worth quoting in its entirety from the Skyscraper City Forums:
Red shows districts in local authorities that voted for Ken Livingstone.
Blue shows districts in local authorities that voted for Boris Johnson.
12: Dulwich – Peckham – Walworth – Elephant & Castle – Oxford St
18: Sudbury – Wembley – Harlesden – Paddington – Euston
25: Ilford – Manor Park – Forest Gate – Bow – Bank – Oxford St
29: Wood Green – Holloway – Camden Town – Trafalgar Sq
38: Clapton – Hackney – Islington – Holborn – Victoria
73: Seven Sisters – Tottenham – Islington – Victoria
149: Edmonton – Tottenham – Dalston – London Bridge
207: Hayes – Southall – Ealing – Acton – White City
436: Lewisham – New Cross – Peckham – Vauxhall – Edgeware Rd
453: Deptford – Old Kent Rd – Elephant & Castle - Oxford Circus
507: Waterloo – Lambeth – Victoria
521: Waterloo – Holborn – London Bridge
Those in areas most affected by the removal of articulated ‘bendy’ buses were in favour of a mayoral candidate that pledged to keep them.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Malcolm Redfellow on TfL Admit New Routemaster Has Zero Export Potential
- Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book? | Boris Watch on London’s Part-Time Mayor Approves Water Cannon For The City Despite Not Having Read Police And Crime Commission Report
- Which London Borough Is Swindon In? | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- Allan White on The Lard Bus Puts It Straight Back On
- Grahajm Heaster on About
- Eleanor on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
- Allan White on Hybrid Fuel Consumption – At Last The Truth?
- Mr Scorpio on Off-Peak One Day Oyster Cap Withdrawn By Boris Johnson – Daily Oyster Fares Increased By Up To 38%
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV