It would be rather easy to recycle the last story for a story about recycling, but Boris has also announced at today’s MQT that he’s stepping aside from the London Waste and Recycling Board chair in favour of young James Cleverly. To tell the truth I was a bit surprised he took the job in the first place, it’s a difficult role without much opportunity for the usual yammering into cameras Boris loves so much.
In any case, the Board has only actually existed under Boris (since September 2008, in fact), so it’s perfectly proper to look at how best to manage it. It is slightly strange that the website redirects to London Councils, though – another Borough takeover? The Board is mostly councillors, including the omnipresent Daniel Moylan, Boris’s thinking-brain-dog at TfL, too.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
- Andrew W1 on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Reverend Trevor on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Calamity Jane on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Stratford on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Max on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
- ASLEF shrugged on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV