In view of today’s news that Boris Johnson plans to scrap City Hall’s annual London Pride reception as it will no longer host receptions which are specific to “minority groups”, it seems timely to remind the Mayor of the Q & A session specifically for Jews which he hosted at City Hall last [...]
I was amused to read the following letter from a London Underground Train Operator (what we mortals would call a Tube driver, I believe) in the May issue of the LU staff magazine, On The Move:
Lost our bottle?
From my observation of the passengers boarding my trains, and the evidence of the litter they [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- petites putes on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- masturbation sextoy on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- screen print shirt on Starved Of Culture? Hard Luck, Hillingdon
- Andy on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Steve on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV