In view of today’s news that Boris Johnson plans to scrap City Hall’s annual London Pride reception as it will no longer host receptions which are specific to “minority groups”, it seems timely to remind the Mayor of the Q & A session specifically for Jews which he hosted at City Hall last [...]
I was amused to read the following letter from a London Underground Train Operator (what we mortals would call a Tube driver, I believe) in the May issue of the LU staff magazine, On The Move:
Lost our bottle?
From my observation of the passengers boarding my trains, and the evidence of the litter they [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- telecharger teamviewer on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- telecharger snapchat on Today’s newspapers
- google advertising professional on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- Kia on Project Approvals July 2010
- bed bug preparation services nyc on Today’s newspapers
- Londona729 on London Underground Ticket Offices Will Close, Despite The Mayor’s Denials
- Como ficar rico on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- Londona79 on SLL/ELLX – Something You Need to Read
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV