Boris’s real consultation to remove the WEZ and introduce higher rates and Autopay is currently ongoing, and you can contribute here. While filling it in, fill yourself in on the progress of the move of the CC systems to IBM from Capita (announced in 2007 and completed last year), which was heralded a few [...]
In Boris’s great project to diminish the entire system of London Governance, the two bodies likely to be chopped were always the Metropolitan Police Authority (replaced by, one presumes, Kit Malthouse and carefully picked chums) and the London Development Authority (replaced, one hazards, by Sir Simon Milton and carefully picked developer chums). The latter is apparently [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Busacca on Boris’s Transport Manifesto Promises – How’s He Doing?
- mystery pick up artist on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- social media Hitchin on Is It A Plane? Is It A Train? Right First Time.
- Cassi Kantz on Return To Parliament Square
- Noe on West London Free School and the Curse of Boris
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Plummeting Cable Car Riders – The Nightmare Continues
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #6 – ‘At No Cost To The Taxpayer’
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV