Boris’s real consultation to remove the WEZ and introduce higher rates and Autopay is currently ongoing, and you can contribute here. While filling it in, fill yourself in on the progress of the move of the CC systems to IBM from Capita (announced in 2007 and completed last year), which was heralded a few [...]
In Boris’s great project to diminish the entire system of London Governance, the two bodies likely to be chopped were always the Metropolitan Police Authority (replaced by, one presumes, Kit Malthouse and carefully picked chums) and the London Development Authority (replaced, one hazards, by Sir Simon Milton and carefully picked developer chums). The latter is apparently [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Cycle Hire Use Is Falling | Londonist on Is Barclays Cycle Hire In Trouble?
- prank apps on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Biedronka gazetka alkohole on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Boris by numbers | The Musings of a Red Dalek on Venezuela Cash Watch 1/9/08
- http://the-light-fantastic.info/ on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- ジーパン ファッション on Oyster On South West Trains In Jeopardy
- minilanet.bloggplatsen.se on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- FreeBBC on So, Did Boris Flog Any Buses To The Chinese?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV