Darren Johnson AM (Green) tweets with an interesting juxtaposition of events. First off, a question he posed last week (13/7/2011) about nuclear waste trains transitting the East London Olympic Park on their way from Leiston in Suffolk to Sellafield in Cumbria, which is the latest issue in a decades-long rumble in North London about [...]
The feeling that the Met/News International connection is the real scandal at the heart of the story rather deepens when the New York Times springs this on us:
On Friday, The New York Times learned that the former editor, Neil Wallis, was reporting back to News International while he was working for the police [...]
The other shoe about to fall on Boris around Murdoch is, of course, the Met Police who are at best looking at trying to work who was corruptly taking money from the discredited Murdoch tabloids in return for information and at worst looking at losing a large chunk of their senior leadership – currently being [...]
Boris Johnson’s hilariously shameless performance at Mayor’s Question Time yesterday has come back to bite him in the arse faster than even I thought. To recap for those who weren’t watching, Boris was on the spot over the police service he has the tiller of being fingered for being far too close to He Who [...]
News International CEO Rebekah Brooks (née Wade) is currently in the news due to serious allegations concerning the Milly Dowler murder case. Ms Brooks has previously admitted to breaking the law by paying the police for information but has somehow managed to keep her job, a situation which may be entirely related to [...]
Two of Boris Johnson’s personally-appointed staff, unlike many ordinary hard-working Londoners, have just had some extremely good news where their pay packets are concerned.
Richard Blakeway, Advisor for Housing, has seen his salary increase by one-third, from £82,200 to £110,000.
Munira Mirza has had yet another change of job title, to Advisor [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Del on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Mayor Johnson's air quality claims are worthless while he's planning new roads, Silvertown Tunnel campaigners say | No to Silvertown Tunnel on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Patrick Ainley on Which London Borough Is Swindon In?
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Plummeting Cable Car Riders – The Nightmare Continues
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #6 – ‘At No Cost To The Taxpayer’
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV