Bendy buses, remember those? The capacious and efficient people carriers which were removed from busy London bus routes thanks to an election promise (and outright lie about them killing many cyclists – no cyclist in London has ever been killed by an articulated bus) from Boris Johnson.
Last week, Boris Johnson visited the London Borough of Hounslow – ostensibly to promote the forthcoming Olympics at a local school and also open an art installation.
The Mayor and 2012 Olympics Chair Lord Coe first went to Chiswick Community School to publicise the Get Set scheme which saw the school allocated 158 free tickets for [...]
For their next trick, they’re holding a series of consultations, in outer London boroughs, at 9:30am, with very little publicity. Lee Jasper went to the [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Geoff on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
- Andrew W1 on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Reverend Trevor on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Calamity Jane on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Stratford on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Max on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV