For their next trick, they’re holding a series of consultations, in outer London boroughs, at 9:30am, with very little publicity. Lee Jasper went to the first in Croydon, and was predictably unimpressed, but Lee Jasper is not an unbiased source. Neither am I, of course, and since the next one is in Hounslow on the 18th February, I’ve booked tickets? Why not come along yourself and be part of what promises to be a select band? After all, according the GLA website, there aren’t any others planned yet.
UPDATED: Martin from MayorWatch points out on Twitter that purdah rules probably prevent MOPC consultations continuing post-February, which serves to confirm that it’s pre-eminently a political rather than law-enforcement body. What was that from 2009 about Boris and Kit’s naked aim of politicising the police? Oh.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- dictionary.basabali.org on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- supplements muskelaufbau on News Round-up
- abnehmen muskelaufbau on Great Boris Lies #16: Heathrow Airport Would Not Close If Boris Island Was Built
- muskelaufbau eiweiß on How Long Is A Routemaster?
- muskel training on Great Boris Lies #3 – Bendy Buses Kill Cyclists
- muskelwachstum on Deep Tube Programme Dead?
- muskelaufbau ohne geräte on Tall buildings : Towering Spin
- alimentazione per massa on Crossrail: Yes, It’s Bechtel
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV