Having detailed how the current Mayor abuses the loophole that excludes the GLA from the Statistics Act, and his reaction when asked to sign up voluntarily, I’ve decided to ask all seven Mayoral candidates whether they would sign up if elected:
In the light of public concern about rising crime, are you willing to pledge to increase public trust in the Mayoralty and close a legal loophole by signing up all GLA bodies to the UK Statistics Authority Code of Conduct (http://www.statisticsauthority.gov.uk/assessment/code-of-practice/index.html) if you are elected on May 3rd 2012?
Now, who’s got their email addresses?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- usługi detektywistyczne warszawa on Great Boris Lies #10 – ‘London Has More Michelin Starred Restaurants Than Paris’
- Helen on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Lynell on The Broken Society And Some Wobbling Allegiances
- Armand on Boris’s Bendy Policy – The Facts
- Steve on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
- Geoff on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Dave H on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- california on Boris Airport: Found The Proposals
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV