City Hall incumbent, Boris Johnson, failed to attend this week’s London Mayoral hustings (organised by the Fawcett Society) at the London School of Economics; he evidently considered the Evening Boris Standard’s readers’ panel to be of far greater importance than a hustings entitled What About Women In London?
The sole female Conservative [...]
Conservative Boris Johnson is the only London Mayoral candidate committed to raising public transport fares by 2% above inflation for every year of the Mayor’s next four-year term.
Can you guess which London Mayoral candidate said the following during an ITV London Tonight debate between Brian Paddick, Ken Livingstone and Boris Johnson on [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Busacca on Boris’s Transport Manifesto Promises – How’s He Doing?
- mystery pick up artist on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- social media Hitchin on Is It A Plane? Is It A Train? Right First Time.
- Cassi Kantz on Return To Parliament Square
- Noe on West London Free School and the Curse of Boris
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Plummeting Cable Car Riders – The Nightmare Continues
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #6 – ‘At No Cost To The Taxpayer’
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV