Another quick one – Boris promised, in something of a heated Stonewall hustings, an ‘LGBT Manifesto’. He’s not produced one. See Pink News for details.
While Mr Johnson did not answer PinkNews readers’ questions, eagle eyed viewers may have noticed paid advertisements for his campaign booked by the Conservative Party appearing on PinkNews.co.uk, directing readers to his own campaign website.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Lipski on Dalston Junction To Clapham Junction In Three Minutes, According To Mayor’s Website
- Egersdorf on Great Boris Contradictions #1 – Wonga – Dontchaluvem? Wonga – Arntchasickofem?
- Sawallich on All Aboard The Heatherwick Hothouse
- Machenry on Who Paid For Boris Johnson’s Family’s Luxury Holiday To Anguilla In August 2009?
- Busacca on Boris’s Transport Manifesto Promises – How’s He Doing?
- mystery pick up artist on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- social media Hitchin on Is It A Plane? Is It A Train? Right First Time.
- Cassi Kantz on Return To Parliament Square
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV