Boris Johnson has asked his ex-wife, Allegra Mostyn-Owen, to join his Muslim Engagement Task Force - whatever that may be. As a white, public-school-and-Oxford educated non-Muslim, Allegra’s obviously the ideal candidate. She is, however, married to a Muslim and claims that her name is now Allegra Dilshad Farha Raji Sheikha Jaan Khan Kali Gori. On Facebook, though, she chooses to call herself Allegra Mowen.
She bemoans the fact that her much-younger husband has not been to the place from which his family originally came:
my husband’s family all originate from Srinagar but are unlikely to ever see that exquisite place again. Even if I managed to get Majid some kind of diplomatic visa thru’ strings – and it is his dream to go there – he cannot afford to go there at this stage in his life because all his friends and acquaintances will then mistake him for a spy
So, if anyone wants a dodgy diplomatic visa, you know where to go.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Deck Staining on Great Boris Lies #8 – Air Quality
- bit.Ly on Great Boris Lies #8 – Air Quality
- Andrew on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- gagner plus argent on DodgyVisasRUs – Boris’s Ex-Wife And Recently-Appointed Member Of City Hall’s Muslim Engagement Task Force Can “Pull Strings”
- Dave H on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Alexandra Jane Kirby on “Which idiot in charge decided to buy buses with windows that don’t open?”
- Anonymous on Roastmaster Round-Up – What A Difference A Year Makes. Oh…
- Anonymous on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV