One useful piece of bus information comes in the annual report by TfL’s Mike Weston to the Hybrid User Forum – this year’s is rather disfigured by too much NB4L rubbish, but there’s always an interesting graph of predicted bus emissions based on the introduction of various new initiatives. Close examination of this year’s [...]
While I’ve been away I’ve been researching bus weights. Well, someone has to. As part of this I put in a Freedom of Information request to TfL asking:
1) The delivery and first service date for each of the nine New Bus for London prototypes and pre-production vehicles ordered for London (LT1-LT9)
2) The official kerb [...]
From some angles you could be forgiven for thinking that Boris is trying to kill his own estuarine creation, it having mutated and run amok. Certainly, announcing to a high profile gang of businessmen at City Hall that your pet airport scheme suddenly requires the best part of two Crossrails in public subsidy purely [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Busacca on Boris’s Transport Manifesto Promises – How’s He Doing?
- mystery pick up artist on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- social media Hitchin on Is It A Plane? Is It A Train? Right First Time.
- Cassi Kantz on Return To Parliament Square
- Noe on West London Free School and the Curse of Boris
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Plummeting Cable Car Riders – The Nightmare Continues
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #6 – ‘At No Cost To The Taxpayer’
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV