One useful piece of bus information comes in the annual report by TfL’s Mike Weston to the Hybrid User Forum – this year’s is rather disfigured by too much NB4L rubbish, but there’s always an interesting graph of predicted bus emissions based on the introduction of various new initiatives. Close examination of this year’s [...]
While I’ve been away I’ve been researching bus weights. Well, someone has to. As part of this I put in a Freedom of Information request to TfL asking:
1) The delivery and first service date for each of the nine New Bus for London prototypes and pre-production vehicles ordered for London (LT1-LT9)
2) The official kerb [...]
From some angles you could be forgiven for thinking that Boris is trying to kill his own estuarine creation, it having mutated and run amok. Certainly, announcing to a high profile gang of businessmen at City Hall that your pet airport scheme suddenly requires the best part of two Crossrails in public subsidy purely [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- ezrecordclean on Boris Decides That Traditionalists Are “Stuck, Stuck, Stuck”
- Harry on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- Chris on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- maureen insole on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Mayor Johnson's air quality claims are worthless while he's planning new roads, Silvertown Tunnel campaigners say | No to Silvertown Tunnel on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Patrick Ainley on Which London Borough Is Swindon In?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV