As Tom reports, I paid a visit to Euro Bus Expo 2012 yesterday. Every bus I’ve ever travelled on in London features a sign inside, usually near one of the doors, stating how many passengers the vehicle can legally carry. Not so the prototypes of the New Bus For London. The passenger capacity sticker [...]
About the only technical advantage the NB4L has over the first generation ADL Enviro400H was that all the anciliaries like power steering pumps and what have you are electric, so you can stop the engine and run on pure battery power, only kicking the engine back in when needed. Obviously this stops the engine at [...]
We sent two spies to the Euro Bus Expo 2012 in Birmingham today, in the form of Helen and, er, my mother, who likes buses.
Helen infiltrated the cab of the New Bus for London and succeeded in photographing the mysterious capacity placard:
This proves that not only is the official capacity figure [...]
The long-standing debate as to whether Boris’s dangleway is a tourist attraction or a genuine attempt to create a new transport link is currently trending very heavily left – the evidence, in no particular order:
Sudden decline in usage after the summer Long standing evidence that weekend usage is higher than midweek Darryl ‘853‘ [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Busacca on Boris’s Transport Manifesto Promises – How’s He Doing?
- mystery pick up artist on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- social media Hitchin on Is It A Plane? Is It A Train? Right First Time.
- Cassi Kantz on Return To Parliament Square
- Noe on West London Free School and the Curse of Boris
- RTC on Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Plummeting Cable Car Riders – The Nightmare Continues
- Boris Johnson Continues To Squander Transport For London’s Budget On His Fantasy Estuary Airport | Boris Watch on Great Boris Lies #6 – ‘At No Cost To The Taxpayer’
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV