From the BBC website back in March:
Mr Johnson, who is standing for re-election in May, said if returned to office he would not buy new Tube trains with drivers’ cabs.
From the pages of Modern Railways, November 2012 issue:
Since the existing 95/96 design Tube stock on the Northern and Jubilee quite definitely has drivers’ cabs, is this the next in a long line of Boris election promises that he has no intention of keeping?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Manuel on Boris’s Bendy Policy – The Facts
- Paul on Paparazzi Snaps Reveal Production New Bus For London Still Overweight
- Chooper on NB4L Means Capacity Cuts On The 24
- Helen on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
- ASLEF shrugged on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
- Greg Tingey on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
- Andrew Bowden on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
- Darryl on If You’re Going To San Francisco….
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV