Boris Johnson will fly to India on 24 November to
watch the Second Test commence his “global mission to attract investments” to London. The Mayor will visit Mumbai, Hyderabad and New Delhi and also plans to travel to Brazil, Russia and China in the next few months. He’ll no doubt be claiming ancestry and/or affiliation to all these countries and probably keeping very quiet about his view that China’s culture, art, language, sport, food and even military weaponry are vastly inferior to those of the West.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- petites putes on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- masturbation sextoy on Freewheel back-pedalling?
- screen print shirt on Starved Of Culture? Hard Luck, Hillingdon
- Andy on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Steve on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- john b on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Nick on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
- Daniel on Silvertown Tunnel Consultation
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV