Boris Johnson will fly to India on 24 November to
watch the Second Test commence his “global mission to attract investments” to London. The Mayor will visit Mumbai, Hyderabad and New Delhi and also plans to travel to Brazil, Russia and China in the next few months. He’ll no doubt be claiming ancestry and/or affiliation to all these countries and probably keeping very quiet about his view that China’s culture, art, language, sport, food and even military weaponry are vastly inferior to those of the West.
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- ezrecordclean on Boris Decides That Traditionalists Are “Stuck, Stuck, Stuck”
- Harry on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- Chris on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- maureen insole on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Mayor Johnson's air quality claims are worthless while he's planning new roads, Silvertown Tunnel campaigners say | No to Silvertown Tunnel on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
- Patrick Ainley on Which London Borough Is Swindon In?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV