Arriva Trains Wales can do it, why not Boris Johnson, Transport for London and WrightBus :
24 July 2013
We are aware of defects with the air conditioning system fitted to our class 158 fleet and apologise for any discomfort experienced recently as a result. We are currently delivering a £0.5m investment in upgrading the air conditioning system fitted to this fleet to make it more reliable. We are aware of some technical issues highlighted with the upgraded system in the current hot weather and are working closely with the vehicle owners and manufacturer of the air conditioning system to resolve these problems.
We would also like to take this opportunity to convey our apologies to all customers who may have experienced discomfort whilst travelling on our services during the recent hot weather.
Maybe because Boris Johnson, Transport for London and WrightBus know that the New Bus For London is a massively expensive embarrassment which is ill-conceived, badly made and not fit for purpose?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- Thomas the dooter on “I Don’t Quite Know What The Point Of This Thing Is….”
- undac.net on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- B tech entrance on Fisking The Chiswick-Kensington Urban Motorway
- Simon Atkinson on Great Boris Lies #15: English Ski Instructors Forbidden On The Slopes Of The French Alps
- work from home on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- gta online money glitch on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- eteries stoiximaton on Neo-Victorian Age Update – We Apologise For The Late Running Signalling
- Elmtree on 20mph Trial On Blackfriars Bridge
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV