Arriva Trains Wales can do it, why not Boris Johnson, Transport for London and WrightBus :
24 July 2013
We are aware of defects with the air conditioning system fitted to our class 158 fleet and apologise for any discomfort experienced recently as a result. We are currently delivering a £0.5m investment in upgrading the air conditioning system fitted to this fleet to make it more reliable. We are aware of some technical issues highlighted with the upgraded system in the current hot weather and are working closely with the vehicle owners and manufacturer of the air conditioning system to resolve these problems.
We would also like to take this opportunity to convey our apologies to all customers who may have experienced discomfort whilst travelling on our services during the recent hot weather.
Maybe because Boris Johnson, Transport for London and WrightBus know that the New Bus For London is a massively expensive embarrassment which is ill-conceived, badly made and not fit for purpose?
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- cod ghost prestige hack on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Cycle Hire Use Is Falling | Londonist on Is Barclays Cycle Hire In Trouble?
- prank apps on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Biedronka gazetka alkohole on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- Boris by numbers | The Musings of a Red Dalek on Venezuela Cash Watch 1/9/08
- http://the-light-fantastic.info/ on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
- ジーパン ファッション on Oyster On South West Trains In Jeopardy
- minilanet.bloggplatsen.se on Photography Corner: Andrew Gilligan and Lee Jasper *UPDATED*
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV