I can’t think what City Hall’s pet totalitarian will make of the people who let the Great Leader down so badly on this one, leaving the loyal comrades of Barnet, Golders Green, Hampstead, Hillingdon, Redbridge and Tower Hamlets without their centrally-approved culture quota, as announced in the Mayor’s May 2009 report. They’ll be ground [...]
The best advertised, best attended event Boris Johnson has set up since he’s been Mayor was the Last Orders on the Underground tube drinking party, and he set that one up by accident.
I’m sure that, like me, you’ve been agog to see the line-up of exciting events promised for the Mayor’s Story Of London Festival . For the past month or so I’ve been collecting leaflets from various museums and other London attractions which have featured events with the Story Of London logo, and every couple [...]
Boris’s swift transition from media figure that happened to dabble in politics to politician with a certain prominence in the media has meant that a lot of his more inconvenient views are being scrubbed from the passage of time.
“I’m delighted that the London [...]
Manira Mirza has an article in the Guardian today, in which she announces the relaunching of the Lates Festival. After perplexingly describing Boris as the “cultural night mayor” she proudly proclaims that:
“Lates, which launched last night, is one of the few examples of London’s major cultural institutions coming together under one banner [...]
Contact usSend us an e-mail at staff [at] boriswatch.co.uk
- sumir adodra consultant on SSL Resignalling Contract Canned – Manure/Fan Interface Enabled
- terry smith on “The great Boris bus air-con cock-up” – The Evening Standard Picks Up The Story
- Harry on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- Chris on Boris Johnson Allegedly Assaulted On A Train
- maureen insole on Sir Peter Hendy, Commissioner of Transport for London: “It’s not a political issue……”
- Patrick Ainley on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Jim on Fancy Paying For The Privilege Of Watching London’s Part-Time Mayor Publicise His New Book?
- Mayor Johnson's air quality claims are worthless while he's planning new roads, Silvertown Tunnel campaigners say | No to Silvertown Tunnel on More LBC Transcripts – East London River Crossings?
Tagsagendas BBC BBC London bendy Boris Airport borisport broken promises budget bus buses crime culture cycling earnings environment Gilligan grasp of detail humour incompetence jobs Johnson Administration Ken Livingstone lies Mayor's Question Time olympics police Policy Exchange Press questions Rape Ray Lewis resignation RMT Routemaster salaries Speeches spin strike Stuff On Nonsense team TfL transparency transport tube TV
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31